- We won the Fintech of the Year award at The Asset Asian Award Trip A Digital Asset event.
- Started working with 4 new clients based in Asia Pacific Region
- Raised US$3M for Series A round that was majorly led by Franklin Templeton. Franklin Templeton has been investing in our company since the beginning of our business.
- Continued working with 3 more clients who are interested in our white-label robo platform.
- Our co-founder and COO Aki Ranin is one of the authors of The New DNA of Financial Services. He wrote a chapter covering Machine Learning. The book is about the merger of finance and technology, and covers various aspects and how they impact each disciplline within the fintech industry.
- Bambu opens an office in the United Kingdom, London! The office is located at Level39, a co-working space in the heart of London. Drop by our office for a chat.
- Proudly launched 4 of our client’s white-label platforms!
- Took home the Best of Show award at Finovate Africa. This would be our 2nd win in Finovate competitions.
- Before ending the year, we moved out of Lattice 80, a co-working space, and into our own Bambu office on Shenton Way. A perfect space that we can call our own and cater to the growing numbers in our company.
- Working with 13 global clients on delivering a robo-advisory platform for the end-customers
- Current have offices in Singapore, Malaysia, United Kingdom and Hong Kong
- A strong and growing team of 42 individuals covering across all teams